mardi 15 mai 2012

& nothing else matters.

I feel so strong when I'm on your back. It's like nobody could ever catch me, hurt me, scream at me again. It's like we're in another world, far away, in a country where freedom & love are the only known values. You taught me that nothing is ever established, that we have to learn, to improve ourselves & the way we act. Everyday. & you're the best teacher I've ever had. You showed me that hurt horses are similar to hurt people. You're actually like me. Scared by others, convinced that everybody around you could only wish you harm, afraid of becoming attached to anyone, terrified when you think that what happened in the past could happen once again. You're always on the defensive, always ready to hit back, to give as good as one gets, you try to impress everyone that comes close to you (& I have to admit you're quite good at it). You seem to be so cold, so vicious, aggressive.. & I think only few people know that there is something really amazing behind this outward appearance. I know. & I'm attached to you, to your bipolar nature, I could spend days & hours with you, caring about you, riding on your back, where I feel so strong, so invincible. Such as nobody could affect me. I feel close to you because I recognize a part of me in your eyes. Your attitude is quite similar to mine towards people I don't entirely trust (except that I don't weight 1500 pounds), & I really want you to know you can trust me, because I owe you a lot. I'd like to see you growing old in the better conditions, I'd like to see you growing old next to me.. I know that you feel I'll never give up, you feel it when I'm on your back, you feel it in the pressure of my legs, in the contact of my hands acting on the bit. I know you won't hurt me because I feel the respect in your attitude when my feet are back to the ground again. & I really want to do it with you. To live this wonderful experience which is to have my own horse, to care about him everyday, to see him maturing. I want you to be fine, to be treated well. & I'm not sure anybody could do it better than I would. What I want over everything is to spent the most time by your side. As long as life allows us to. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire