mercredi 3 avril 2013

I’m trying to tell you, I’m trying to know you, I’m dying to show you, fighting to get you
Soon as you got me, you go and drop me. It’s cool when you burn me, I love how you hurt me. 
Oh no, I’ll never let you go. Oh no, I hate that I need you so. 
It’s not what you said, it’s the way you say it. It’s not what you did, it’s the way you do it.
Sick and tired of needing your attention, I chose to be lonely, than live without your attention.

I scratch your sweet name right into my skin; you left me bleeding but I couldn’t give in. 
I swallowed all the poison to get infected, give back my heart that your body rejected.
Oh no, I’ll never let you go. Oh no, I hate that I need you so.
 It’s not what you said, it’s the way you say it. It’s not what you did, it’s the way you do it.
Sick and tired of needing your attention, I chose to be lonely, than live without your attention.

I’m standing in the pain that's smothering me. It’s more becoming, my own brother can see that I’m starving for your love and that I need attention or I’m gonna die...

It’s not what you said, it’s the way you say it, it’s not what you did it’s the way you do it.
Sick and tired of needing your attention, I chose to be lonely...
It’s not what you said it’s the way you say it, it’s not what you did it’s the way you do it.
Sick and tired of needing your attention, I chose to be lonely, than live without your attention..

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire